PROPERTY PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
Decision status: Awaiting Implementation
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Director of Law, HR and Asset Management reported that on the 5th February 2009, Cabinet had considered a report on Comprehensive Performance Assessment (CPA) Use of Resources for 2008. This had indicated that a score of 3 had been achieved overall for “Use of Resources” which included Asset Management. His report updated members on a number of Asset Management issues relating to the Managing Resources assessment.
Resolved: - That the actions taken responding to the issues raised by the Use of Resources Assessment, in respect of Asset Management, be approved.
Publication date: 24/03/2009
Date of decision: 19/03/2009
Decided at meeting: 19/03/2009 - Cabinet
Effective from: 01/04/2009
- CABpro090319rep5a PDF 89 KB
- Property Performance Management Appendix 1 AMP2 2007-08 PDF 47 KB
- CABpro090319rep5c PDF 65 KB
- Property Performance Management Appendix 3, page 1 PDF 48 KB
- Property Performance Management Appendix 3 page2 BVPI1208 PDF 62 KB
- Property Performance Management Appendix 4 PMI 7 Info 2007-08 (2) PDF 63 KB