Issue - meetings
Fees and Charges
Meeting: 12/01/2012 - Cabinet (Item 244)
- Fees and Charges Appendix 1, item 244 PDF 415 KB
- Fees and Charges Appendix 2, item 244 PDF 75 KB
- Fees and Charges Appendix 3, item 244 PDF 91 KB
- Fees and Charges Appendix 4, item 244 PDF 69 KB
The Deputy Chief Executive/Director of Finance reported that in accordance with best practice the fees and charges of the Authority should be reviewed on a regular basis. This was undertaken by Departments and it was good practice for the Council to have a comprehensive list of fees and charges approved as part of the budget process.
(1) the fees and charges be approved;
(2) the Deputy Chief Executive/Director of Finance be requested to complete the draft Fees and Charges Directory for publication on receipt of the outstanding information from Chief Officers; and
(3) Chief Officers undertake a review of all services in 2012 to identify any opportunities for increasing income.