Local Development Framework – Evidence Base
Cabinet consideration of the need to undertake technical evidence based studies, issue and accept tenders and receive and approve final reports, to support the preparation of the Local Development Framework, including the Core Strategy Development Plan Document.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significant people impact;
Decision status: Awaiting Implementation
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Decision due: Between 1 Aug 2012 and 30 Nov 2012 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member - Regeneration and Planning Strategy
Lead director: Strategic Director: Regeneration and Environment
Department: Regeneration, Housing and Planning
Contact: Andrew Fraser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 22/01/2010 - Local Development Framework - Approval of Amended Local Development Scheme
- 10/02/2012 - Local Development Framework – Work Programme and Evidence Base
- 14/01/2010 - Cabinet Local Development Framework - Approval of Amended Local Development Scheme 14/01/2010
- 02/02/2012 - Cabinet Local Development Framework – Work Programme and Evidence Base 02/02/2012
- Cabinet Report for Local Development Framework – Evidence Base