Draft Departmental Business Plans and Refreshed Corporate Plan for 2009-10
Decision Maker: Council
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Deputy Chief Executive/Director of Corporate Services presented the draft departmental service plans for 2009/10. Cabinet was asked to consider the service plans alongside a refreshed Corporate Plan which took into account the projects and activities identified by departments in their plans as being critical to the delivery of the Council’s medium-term aims and 2009/10 priorities.
A foreword from the Leader of the Council was circulated and it was noted that this would be included in the final draft for Council’s consideration.
Resolved: - That
(1) the individual departmental service plans be agreed, subject to budget and target setting;
(2) Cabinet Members take responsibility for the delivery of departments service plans according to their portfolios in consultation with the appropriate Chief Officer(s);
(3) the refreshed Corporate Plan for 2009/10 be agreed and refered to full Council; and
(4) authority be delegated to the Chief Executive, in consultation with the Leader of the Council and the Deputy Leader of the Council, to make final minor amendments to the refreshed plan before it is submitted to the Council.
Publication date: 11/02/2009
Date of decision: 05/02/2009
Decided at meeting: 05/02/2009 - Cabinet
Effective from: 18/02/2009
- Cabinet Report 5_2_09 Service Plans and Corporate Plan Refresh 2009_10 PDF 69 KB
- Appendix1LHRAMDraftPlan200910 PDF 314 KB
- Appendix 1_Corporate Services Draft Plan 2009_10 PDF 296 KB
- Appendix 1_CYPD Draft Plan 2009_10 PDF 298 KB
- Appendix 1_DASS Draft Plan 2009_10 PDF 1011 KB
- Appendix 1_Finance Draft Plan 2009_10 PDF 267 KB
- Appendix 1_Regeneration Draft Plan 2009_10 PDF 276 KB
- Appendix 1_Technical Services Draft Plan 2009_10 PDF 290 KB
- Appendix 2_Draft Refreshed Corporate Plan 2009_10 PDF 377 KB