ADOPTION OF A REVISED COUNCIL CONSTITUTION
Decision Maker: Council
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The first item requiring approval was three referrals from Constitution and Standards Committee, to adopt a revised Constitution including a revised Member Code of Conduct and Petition Scheme.
On a motion by Councillor Phil Gilchrist, seconded by Councillor Paul Stuart, it was –
That the revisions to the Constitution be agreed.
The revised Member Code of Conduct be agreed.
(3) The revised Petition Scheme be adopted.
Publication date: 30/05/2022
Date of decision: 25/05/2022
Decided at meeting: 25/05/2022 - Council
- MINUTE EXTRACT - Amendments to Constitution PDF 185 KB
- Amendments to the Constitution, 13/04/2022 Constitution and Standards Committee PDF 2 MB
- MINUTE EXTRACT - Revised Members Code of Conduct PDF 86 KB
- Revised Members' Code of Conduct, 17/02/2022 Constitution and Standards Committee PDF 297 KB
- Appendix 1 - Revised Members Code of Conduct, 17/02/2022 Constitution and Standards Committee PDF 529 KB
- MINUTE EXTRACT - Revision of the Petition Scheme PDF 195 KB
- Revision of the Petition Scheme, 14/12/2021 Constitution and Standards Committee PDF 446 KB
- Updated Petition Scheme PDF 227 KB