ADULT SOCIAL CARE AND PUBLIC HEALTH COMMITTEE WORK PROGRAMME UPDATE
Decision Maker: Adult Social Care and Public Health Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Head of Legal introduced the report which presented the future work programme of the Committee.
Additional items were suggested including:
• A spotlight session from the Wirral Safeguarding Adults Board on a topic to be decided by Committee.
• An item around Shared Lives.
• Quality Accounts for WUTH and CCC as a scrutiny item.
• An update report from CWP over the availability of community psychiatric nurses when the changes have bedded in after May.
• An update report from WSAPB.
Resolved - That, subject to the changes noted above, the proposed Adult Social Care and Public Committee work programme for the remainder of the 2023/24 municipal year be noted.
Publication date: 08/02/2024
Date of decision: 23/01/2024
Decided at meeting: 23/01/2024 - Adult Social Care and Public Health Committee