Issue - meetings
Domestic Homicide Review Policy
Meeting: 24/11/2011 - Cabinet (Item 206)
- DHR Appendix 1, item 206 PDF 59 KB
- DHR Appendix 2, item 206 PDF 80 KB
- DHR Appendix 3, item 206 PDF 50 KB
- DHR Appendix 4, item 206 PDF 67 KB
- DHR Appendix 5, item 206 PDF 54 KB
- DHR Appendix 6, item 206 PDF 66 KB
- DHR Appendix 7, item 206 PDF 287 KB
A report of the Director of Law, HR and Asset Management sought Members’ approval of a policy to deliver the Council’s statutory duty in respect of Domestic Homicide Reviews.
The Cabinet was told that Domestic Homicide Reviews were a statutory duty of each Community Safety Partnership. The Council was a designated Responsible Authority under the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 legislation and, therefore, had a duty to participate in a Review should one be required.
That the Domestic Homicide Review Policy for Wirral be adopted.