Issue - meetings
Neighbourhood Planning - Leasowe
Meeting: 07/07/2014 - Cabinet (Item 32)
- Appendix 1 - Leasowe Neighbourhood Forum Representations Received, item 32 PDF 18 KB
- Appendix 2 - Leasowe Neighbourhood Forum Application Letter, item 32 PDF 240 KB
- Appendix 3 - Leasowe Neighbourhood Forum Constitution, item 32 PDF 601 KB
- Appendix 4 - Leasowe Neighbourhood Area Boundary, item 32 PDF 3 MB
Councillor Pat Hackett introduced a report by the Strategic Director, Regeneration and Environment Children’s Services which indicated that Unity in Our Community had applied to the Council to be formally designated as a Neighbourhood Forum to enable them to prepare a statutory Neighbourhood Development Plan for Leasowe. Public consultation had taken place in accordance with the Delegated Decision published on 26 February 2014, to comply with national regulations.
As no substantive representations were received, the report recommended that Unity in our Community is designated as the Neighbourhood Planning Forum for the Leasowe Neighbourhood Area and that the designation was published in accordance with Regulations 7 and 10 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012.
The designation of Unity in our Community and of the Neighbourhood area of ‘Leasowe’ required a resolution of Full Council.
(1) Cabinet recommends to Council that Unity in our Community be formally designated as the statutory neighbourhood planning forum for the neighbourhood area of Leasowe shown on the plan attached to the report; and
(2) the designation and associated documents are published in accordance with Regulations 7 and 10 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012.