Issue - meetings
Fee Setting for 2020/21
- Fee Setting 100320 App 1 FINAL, item 52 PDF 85 KB
- Fee Setting 100320 App 2 FINAL, item 52 PDF 125 KB
- Webcast for Fee Setting for 2020/21.
The Assistant Director for the Integrated Commissioning Programme introduced this report which reported the outcome of five weeks of consultation with care providers with regard to the proposed 2020-21 fee rates for services provided for adults and older people in Wirral.
Proposals were made within the context of continuing significant financial pressures for both providers and the Council, and having considered feedback from 27 providers. The Council had given due regard to local market pressures and providers’ actual costs of care, as well as its own financial circumstances. The consultation had covered services provided on behalf of Wirral Adult Care and Health and NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) as part of its joint commissioning arrangements as Wirral Health and Care Commissioning.
Wirral Borough Council’s two Cabinet Members, sitting as a Committee of the Cabinet, Resolved - That
(1) the proposed rates and fees recommended by officers within the report be approved, to take effect from 1 April 2020.
(2) The CCG be asked to note the position.
The CCG noted the position.