Issue - meetings
WIRRAL PLACE BASED PARTNERSHIP BOARD Terms of Reference Review
- Appendix 1 - Wirral System Governance Map, item 35 PDF 125 KB
- Appendix 2 - Draft Finance, Investment and, item 35 PDF 296 KB
- Appendix 3 - Draft Quality and Performance Group Terms of Reference, item 35 PDF 247 KB
- Appendix 4 - Draft Primary Care Group Terms of Reference, item 35 PDF 588 KB
- Appendix 5 - Draft Strategy and Transformation Group Terms of Reference, item 35 PDF 202 KB
- Webcast for Wirral Place Based Partnership Board Supporting Groups Terms of Reference Review
The Assistant Director – Communications & Corporate from NHS Cheshire and Merseyside presented this report which set out the four key governance and assurance groups that NHS Cheshire and Merseyside had established with partners in Wirral to support the Wirral Place Based Partnership Board and prepare for additional responsibilities through delegation. The report set out progress to date and draft terms of reference. It was noted that the groups were replicated in each of the nine Places in the Cheshire and Merseyside Integrated Care System.
Members pointed out consistency errors and made wording suggestions.
The Chair suggested amended recommendations in the light of the discission. These were proposed by Carol Johnson-Eyre and seconded by Alison Hughes.
Resolved – That
(1) the work to establish the supporting governance and assurance mechanisms to support the work of NHS Cheshire and Merseyside and the WPBPB in the Borough be noted;
(2) the establishment of the four supporting groups be endorsed;
(3) amended terms of reference be brought back to the February Board meeting for approval.