Issue - meetings
Irby Primary School PVI
Meeting: 26/11/2009 - Cabinet (Item 197)
- Location Plan, item 197 PDF 49 KB
- Floor plan, item 197 PDF 127 KB
- Elevations plan, item 197 PDF 1 MB
The Department for Children Schools and Families had announced additional Early Years Capital Funding for the period April 2009 to March 2011, the grant being intended, but not exclusively, to support capital investment in the private, voluntary and independent (PVI) sector. A report by the Director of Children’s Services described the scheme to replace a poor quality Pre-School Unit located at Irby Primary School with a new modular built unit. The costs and scope of the scheme were set out and the Cabinet was requested to consider and approve the proposal.
RESOLVED - That
(1) the Scheme and Estimate, as detailed in the report, be accepted;
(2) the Director of Technical Services be authorised to procure the project as a single stage selective competitive tender; and
(3) the Director of Technical Services be authorised to obtain all necessary statutory approvals for the project.