Issue - meetings
Meeting: 05/11/2009 - Cabinet (Item 176)
- Greasby Children's Centre App1, item 176 PDF 384 KB
- Greasby Children's Centre App2, item 176 PDF 96 KB
- Greasby Children's Centre App3, item 176 PDF 108 KB
A report by the Director of Children’s Services described the work required to provide Children’s Centre facilities in Greasby for families of under-fives by way of an extension to Greasby Library as part of Phase 3 of the Programme of Children’s Centre Development. Phase 3 was intended to provide facilities for those areas not covered under Phases 1 and 2.
The Cabinet was asked to consider and approve the proposals.
Resolved: - That
(1) The Scheme and Estimate, as presented, be welcomed and accepted.
(2) The Director of Technical Services be authorised to obtain all necessary statutory approvals for the project.
(3) The Director of Technical Services be authorised to seek tenders for the project.
(4) The Director of Children’s Services be requested to use his delegated authority to accept the lowest bone-fide tender and report his acceptance of the tender to Cabinet in due course in accordance with the Council’s Procurement Policy.