APP/11/00465 - FORMER HEAP AND PARTNERS SITE, LAND OFF NEWTON ROAD, HOYLAKE - Erection of 11 no. Supported Apartments, 2 no. Supported Bungalows and 8 no. Affordable Apartments
The Interim Director of Corporate Services submitted the above application for consideration.
On a motion by Councillor David Elderton and seconded by Councillor John Salter it was:
Resolved - (12:0) That the application be approved subject to the following conditions:
1. The development hereby permitted shall be commenced before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission.
2. Before any construction commences, samples of the materials to be used in the external construction of this development shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The approved materials shall then be used in the construction of the development.
3. The proposed landscaping shall be completed before the accommodation hereby approved is occupied and thereafter shall be maintained to the satisfaction of the Local Authority.
4. No part of the development shall be brought into use until space and facilities for cycle parking of a type and in a location previously submitted to and agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority have been provided and these facilities shall be permanently retained thereafter.
5. No part of the development shall be brought into use until areas for vehicle parking, turning and manoeuvring have been laid out, demarcated and leveled in accordance with the approved plan and these areas shall be retained thereafter for that specific use.
6. Details of all fencing, walls, gateways and means of enclosure shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority before the development hereby approved is completed and the work shall be carried out prior to occupation, in accordance with the details so approved, and subsequently maintained to the satisfaction of the Local Planning Authority.
7. Prior to the commencement of development, a scheme for the provision of affordable housing to be provided, shall be submitted to and agreed in writing by the LPA. The scheme shall include the occupancy criteria to be used in determining the identity of prospective and successive occupier of the affordable housing and the means by which such occupancy can be enforced. The approved scheme shall be implemented in full and in perpetuity unless otherwise agreed in writing with the LPA.
8. A detailed remediation strategy to bring the site to a condition suitable for the intended use by removing unacceptable risks to human health, buildings and other property and the natural and historic environment, must be prepared, and is subject to the approval in writing of the Local Planning Authority. The strategy must include all works to be undertaken, proposed remediation objectives and remediation criteria, timetable of works, site management procedures and roles and responsibilities. The strategy must ensure that the site will not qualify as contaminated land under Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 after remediation.
9. Details of the proposed louvered screens to serve living/dining room windows facing south west at first and second floor level to Block A shall be submitted to and agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority prior to the commencement of development. The development shall be implemented in accordance with the approved details, and retained as such thereafter.