Special School Inclusion Funding
Andrew Roberts explained that the special schools receive inclusion funding as part of the High Needs Formula to promote inclusion of their students with other neighbouring schools. The reports highlight the work the schools are doing.
Forum noted the report.
Forum agreed that the inclusion reports are to be referred to the SEN Working Group for further consideration.
- Schools Forum Inclusion Funding, item 285. PDF 45 KB
- The Observatory School Inclusion Report, item 285. PDF 84 KB
- Claremount Inclusion Funding 2012-13, item 285. PDF 67 KB
- Elleray Park Inclusion Funding 2012, item 285. PDF 199 KB
- Foxfield Inclusion Projects Report 1. 2014, item 285. PDF 58 KB
- Gilbrook Inclusion Funding revised, item 285. PDF 632 KB
- Hayfield Inclusion Funding 2013, item 285. PDF 132 KB
- Hayfield Inclusion Weekly Planner (13.2.14), item 285. PDF 58 KB
- Kilgarth Outreach Report, item 285. PDF 71 KB
- Meadowside Inclusion funding Report 12-13, item 285. PDF 82 KB
- Orrets Meadow inclusion report, item 285. PDF 435 KB
- Stanley Inclusion, item 285. PDF 542 KB