MATTERS REQUIRING APPROVAL BY THE COUNCIL
To consider any recommendations of the Leader, Cabinet, Cabinet Member and Committees which require the approval of the Council. The relevant minutes are attached; copies of the related reports (where not attached) can be provided for Council members on request.
A. Revised Local Development Scheme
Delegated decision of Cabinet Member – Economy 17/12/14 (attached) – the report and the revised Local Development Scheme are also attached and the Council is recommended to approve the adoption of the revised Local Development Scheme (part (3) of the resolution). (Pages 77 – 102)
B. The Local Authorities (Standing Orders) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2015
The report is attached (Pages 103 – 112) and the Recommendation from Standards and Constitutional Oversight Committee (1 July, 2015) (to follow)
C. Beechwood and Ballantyne Community Housing Association Transfer of Engagements to Liverpool Housing Trust
The report is attached (Pages 113 - 135) and the Recommendation from the Cabinet meeting (29 June, 2015) (to follow)
D. Policy and Performance Committee Remits and Statutory Scrutiny Responsibilities
The minute from the Policy and Performance Coordinating Committee meeting (23 June, 2015) is attached.
In accordance with Standing Order 5(2), four matters were submitted for approval by the Council (see minutes 23 to 26 post).
- Delegated Decision of the Cabinet Member for Economy - 6 July, item 22. PDF 47 KB
- LDF Monitoring Report, item 22. PDF 114 KB
- LDF Draft Local Development Scheme December 2014, item 22. PDF 409 KB
- Council Report1, item 22. PDF 115 KB
- Council appendix, item 22. PDF 58 KB
- BBCHA ToE Cabinet Report 9th July 2015, 29/06/2015 Cabinet, item 22. PDF 186 KB
- Appendix 1 BBCHA Board Consultation Final Paper, 29/06/2015 Cabinet, item 22. PDF 97 KB
- Appendix 2 Key Issues Raised at the Meetings held concerning the proposed BBCHA Transfer of Engagement to LHT, 29/06/2015 Cabinet, item 22. PDF 79 KB
- Standards and Constitutional Oversight Committee Minute 4, item 22. PDF 54 KB
- Cabinet Minute 19, item 22. PDF 64 KB
- Policy and Performance Coordinating Committee Minute 6, item 22. PDF 54 KB