OUT/16/00706:83 SAUGHALL MASSIE LANE, UPTON, CH49 6LZ - Outline Consent for a dormer bungalow with some matters reserved
The Managing Director for Delivery submitted the above application for consideration.
A Ward Councillor addressed the Committee.
On a motion by Councillor Realey and seconded by Councillor Hodson it was:
Resolved (10:3) That the application be approved subject to the following conditions:
1. The development hereby permitted shall be commenced either before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission or before the expiration of two years from the date of approval of the last of the reserved matters to be approved, whichever is the later.
2. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the approved plans received by the local planning authority on and listed as follows:
3. Details of the reserved matters set out below shall be submitted to the Local Planning Authority for approval within three years from the date of this permission:
Approval of all reserved matters shall be obtained from the Local Planning Authority in writing before any development is commenced and shall be carried out as approved.
4. Before any construction commences, samples of the facing and roofing materials to be used in the external construction of this development shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The approved materials shall then be used in the construction of the development.
5. The detailed plans submitted as reserved matters shall include a survey of existing and proposed ground levels, sections across the site and details of the finished slab level for the property. The ground levels across the site and finished slab levels for each property shall be as per the approved plans.
6. The detailed landscaping plans submitted as reserved matters shall include:
(i) details of boundary treatments and hard surfaces
(ii) the location, size and species of all trees to be planted
(iii) the location, size, species and density of all shrub and ground cover planting
(iv) a schedule of implementation
7. No development shall take place until a plan indicating the positions, design, materials and type of boundary treatment to be erected has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The boundary treatment shall be completed before the building is occupied. Development shall be carried out in accordance with the approved details.
8. No development shall take place until a Site Waste Management Plan, confirming how demolition and construction waste will be recovered and re-used on the site or at other sites, has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The approved Plan shall be implemented in full unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Local Planning Authority.
9. Before development commences, a scheme for the provision of bat boxes within the development shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority. The boxes so approved within each phase of the development shall be completed and available for use before the last dwelling within that phase is occupied.
10. No building works are to take place during the period 1st March to 31st August inclusive unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.