WIRRAL WEST COMMUNITY FUND (2018/19)
- Meeting of Constituency Committee - Wirral West, Thursday, 14th March 2019 7.00 p.m. (Item 40.)
- View the background to item 40.
Caroline Laing, Neighbourhoods Constituency Manager introduced a report which set out details of applications made to Wirral West Community Fund for decision by Wirral West Constituency Committee.
The Chair noted that he was concerned that funding for a defibrillator for Bertram Tennis Court could be deemed ineligible. The chair noted that the cost for this defibrillator was listed in the report and asked if the committee was willing to allow funding to be used for this request. Members agreed to allow this funding.
Councillor Stuart Whittingham put on record his thanks to everyone that had been involved with the Wirral West Community Fund.
Caroline Laing stated that the number of people that voted on the funding requests was 2294 in answer to a question from the Chair. The Chair stated that putting these funding requests to the public vote was an innovation that made the process more transparent.
The Chair put on record the committee’s thanks to all the groups that have applied for funding and to the residents that have participated by voting.
(1) the Wirral West Community Fund requests be noted and approved.
(2) The request for funding of a defibrillator for Bertram Tennis Court be approved.
- WIRRAL WEST COMMUNITY FUND (2018/19), item 40. PDF 116 KB
- Appendix 1: Wirral West Community Fund 2018-19 Summary, item 40. PDF 124 KB
- Appendix 2: WWCF 2018-19 Ranking & Recommendations for Funding, item 40. PDF 166 KB
- Appendix 2a: WWCF 2018-19 Greasby, Frankby & Irby, item 40. PDF 68 KB
- Appendix 2b: WWCF 2018-19 Hoylake & Meols, item 40. PDF 143 KB
- Appendix 2c: WWCF 2018-19 Pensby & Thingwall, item 40. PDF 16 KB
- Appendix 2d: WWCF 2018-19 Upton, item 40. PDF 14 KB
- Appendix 2e: WWCF 2018-19 West Kirby & Thurstaston, item 40. PDF 135 KB