Issue - decisions
Neighbourhood Planning - Hoylake
(1) That the Hoylake Community Planning Forum is notified that the submitted documents attached to this report are approved and that the Council now intends to publicise and arrange for the independent examination of the proposed Neighbourhood Development Plan.
(2) That the Head of Regeneration and Planning is authorised to take all the steps necessary to comply with Schedule 4B of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended); Section 38A of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004; Part 5 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012; and the Localism Act 2011, up to, but excluding, the final making of the Hoylake Neighbourhood Development Plan as part of the statutory land-use Development Plan for Wirral, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for the Economy.
(3) That the Head of Regeneration and Planning is authorised to publicise the submitted documents to bring the proposed Hoylake Neighbourhood Development Plan to the attention of the people who live, work or carry on business within the designated Neighbourhood Area.
(4) That the Head of Regeneration and Planning is authorised to make arrangements for the independent examination of the proposals and, with the agreement of the Hoylake Community Planning Forum, to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced independent examiner to examine the proposals from the national Neighbourhood Planning Independent Examiner Referral Service.
(5) That the Head of Regeneration and Planning is authorised, subject to the recommendations of the examiner appointed, to submit the proposal to make the Neighbourhood Development Plan to a statutory local referendum in accordance with the relevant national regulations.
(6) That subject to a majority vote in a local referendum, the final recommendation to make the Neighbourhood Development Plan part of the statutory Development Plan for Wirral is reported and recommended for approval by Full Council at the appropriate time.