Issue - decisions
Capital Programme 2010-13
A report by the Director of Finance set out a draft Capital Programme for 2009/13 for consideration by the Cabinet and referral to the Council for approval. It also included the related capital financing requirements based upon the prudential indicators that informed the Treasury Management Strategy.
RESOLVED: That it be a recommendation to Council:
(1) the new submissions, as detailed in section 7.2 of the report of the Director of Finance, be approved.
(2) the re-allocation of schemes to revenue, with any associated funding, as detailed in section 7.3.1 of the report, be approved.
(3) the removal from the programme of the schemes, detailed in section 7.3.2 of the report, be approved.
(4) if the changes are approved, the capital financing requirements be reflected in the Projected Budget.
(5) the Prudential Indicators be noted and reported as part of the Treasury Management Strategy in February 2010.
(6) update reports on the progress of the programme be presented in accordance with the Performance and Financial Monitoring reporting cycle.
(7) a report be presented to the Cabinet at its meeting on 14 January 2010 on building maintenance requirements to include the review of Regeneration - Cultural Services facilities.
(8) That the options for funding building maintenance be presented to the Cabinet at its meeting on 14 January 2010.