Neighbourhood Planning - Hoylake
The report of the Strategic Director of Regeneration and Environment on the Hoylake Community Planning Forum, which was designated by the Council in April 2013 as the statutory neighbourhood forum for the Neighbourhood Area shown on the map attached to the report, advises that they have now formally submitted their proposed Neighbourhood Development Plan to the Council for publication and independent examination.
The Council must now comply with the legal process set out in Schedule 4B of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990; Section 38A of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004; Part 5 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 and the Localism Act 2011. This report therefore seeks approval to:
(1) publicise the proposed draft Neighbourhood Development Plan for no less than six weeks, to bring it to the attention of people who live, work or carry on business within the Area;
(2) appoint an independent examiner, with the agreement of the Forum, through the national Neighbourhood Planning Independent Examiner Referral Service;
(3) subject to no additional substantive issues being raised in response to statutory consultation, submit the draft Plan and any comments received to independent examination by the examiner appointed; and
(4) subject to the recommendations of the examiner, arrange for a local referendum to be held, to allow the community within the Neighbourhood Area to vote on whether the proposals should be made part of the statutory land-use Development Plan for Wirral.
The final making (or adoption) of the Neighbourhood Development Plan, following the results of the local referendum, must be approved by a resolution of Full Council.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significant people impact;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 12/03/2015
Decision due: 26 Oct 2015 by Cabinet Member - Business and Tourism
Lead member: Cabinet Member - Business and Tourism
Lead director: David Ball
Department: Regeneration and Environment
Contact: Email: email@example.com.
- 26/10/2015 - Neighbourhood Planning - Hoylake