Playing Pitch Strategy
The report of the Strategic Commissioner – Environment gave details of a revised Playing Pitch Strategy prepared in accordance with national planning policy to provide background evidence on the use and demand for playing pitches; to guide decision-making; promote investment to improve their quality and quantity; and inform protection through the land-use planning system.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significant people impact;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 06/07/2016
Contact: Email: email@example.com.
- 27/10/2017 - Revised Playing Pitch Strategy for Wirral
- Executive Member Decision Form - Revised Playing Pitch Strategy for Wirral PDF 693 KB
- Revised Playing Pitch Strategy Report PDF 124 KB
- Appendix 1 - Map of Analysis Areas & Summary of Area Based Findings PDF 277 KB
- Appendix 2 - Assessment Report PDF 6 MB
- Appendix 3 - Strategy and Action Plan PDF 1 MB