Local Development Framework for Wirral - Annual Monitoring Report
The report of the Assistant Director: Environmental Services seeks approval for the publication of the Council’s statutory Monitoring Report and associated documents, to report on the impact of land use planning policies and the preparation of local plans and other planning documents during 2015/16.
It also advises that copies of the Monitoring Report and its associated documents must be made available for public inspection on the Council’s website by the end of December 2016.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 05/10/2016
Decision due: 22 Dec 2016 by Leader of the Council
Lead member: Leader of the Council
Lead director: David Ball
Contact: Email: email@example.com.
- Executive Member Decision Form - LDF Monitoring Report PDF 652 KB
- LDF Monitoring Report 2015-2016 PDF 112 KB
- Draft Monitoring Report 2015-16 PDF 2 MB
- Copy of Wirral Committed Residential Sites April 2016 PDF 556 KB
- Copy of Wirral Housing Completions 2015-16 PDF 1020 KB
- Copy of Wirral Employment Land April 2016 PDF 216 KB
- Copy of Wirral Business Completions 2015-16 PDF 31 KB
- Copy of Wirral Business Losses 2015-16 PDF 36 KB
- Copy of Wirral Retail and Leisure Completions 2015-16 PDF 121 KB
- Joint Waste Local Plan Monitoring Report 2016 PDF 2 MB