TREASURY MANAGEMENT ANNUAL REPORT 2021-22
This report provides an update on the progress of the Capital Programme 2022/23 at the end of June 2022. It recommends that Committee agree the revised 2022/23 Capital Programme of £147.6 million which takes account of re-profiling, virements, additional funding requirements and grant variations identified since the Capital Programme was formally agreed on 28th February 2022.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure impact > £500,000;
Decision status: For Determination
Decision due: 7 Sep 2022 by Policy and Resources Committee
Lead director: Director of Resources
Contact: Diane Jackson, Finance Business Partner Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Gary Mitchell, Capital and Treasury Senior Finance Business Partner Email: email@example.com, Peter Molyneux, Chief Accountant Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Amanda J. Smith, Finance Business Partner Email: email@example.com.
- 08/09/2022 - CAPITAL MONITORING QUARTER 1 2022/23
- 01/11/2022 - Treasury Management Annual Report 2021-22
- 01/11/2022 - Capital Monitoring Quarter 1 2022/23
- 07/09/2022 - Policy and Resources Committee CAPITAL MONITORING QUARTER 1 2022/23 07/09/2022
- 10/10/2022 - Council Treasury Management Annual Report 2021-22 10/10/2022
- 10/10/2022 - Council Capital Monitoring Quarter 1 2022/23 10/10/2022
- CAPITAL MONITORING QUARTER 1 2022/23