Declarations of interest
- Councillor Mary Jordan - Personal - by virtue of employment within the NHS; and involvement a Trustee for ‘Incubabies’ a charity raising funds for the neonatal unit at Arrowe Park; and her son’s employment as a GP.
- Councillor Tony Cottier - Personal - by virtue of his wife’s employment as a nurse at Claire House.
- Councillor Mary Jordan - Personal - as she works for the NHS, was a Trustees of IncuBabies and had a son working for the NHS.
- Councillor Michael Collins - Personal - as a Governor of Wirral University Teaching Hospital, and as his daughter works for the Hospital as well.
- Councillor Moira McLaughlin - Personal - as she had a daughter working for the NHS.
- Councillor Thomas Usher - Personal - as an employee of Autism Together.