Declarations of interest
Meeting: Thursday, 9th June 2022 6.00 p.m. - Planning Committee
4. APP/21/01962: HILSTONE GRANGE, 17 STANLEY ROAD, HOYLAKE, CH47 1HN CONVERSION AND EXTENSION OF EXISTING BUILDING TO CREATE 7 APARTMENTS, INCLUDING DEMOLITION OF EXISTING GARAGE
- Councillor Alison Wright - Prejudicial - Cllr A Wright declared that she had a prejudicial interest in Item 4, by virtue of having worked with interested parties prior to her appointment to the Planning Committee.
Meeting: Thursday, 4th August 2022 6.00 p.m. - Planning Committee
4. APP/20/01716 100 and 102 Meols Drive, West Kirby CH48 5DB, Demolition of the existing dwellings on site and erection of a residential apartment building (Use Class C3) with associated parking, landscaping and access (Amended Scheme)
- Councillor Alison Wright - Prejudicial - Cllr Wright had commented publicly on this item prior to the committee meeting.
Meeting: Thursday, 12th January 2023 6.00 p.m. - Planning Committee
5. LDP/22/01313; 52 Penkett Road, Liscard, Wallasey, Wirral, CH45 7QW, Proposed change of use from 7 bed residential dwelling to an Ofsted Registered Residential Children's Home, providing accommodation for up to four Looked After Children aged between 10-18.
- Councillor Alison Wright - Prejudicial - by virtue of forming a pre-determined view on the merits of the matter. Having regard to the risk of bias and pre- determination she indicated that she would leave the chamber during the discussion of the matter.