Health and Wellbeing Board
Purpose of committee
The principal role of the Health and Wellbeing Board is to discharge functions pursuant to sections 195 and 196 of the Health and Social Care Act 2012.
Wirral Council is fully committed to equalities and our obligations under The Equality Act 2010 and Public Sector Equality Duty.
We encourage people who have a protected characteristic to participate in public meetings and in the democratic process. If you have any adjustments that would help you attend or participate at this meeting, please let us know as soon as possible and we would be happy to facilitate where possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public questions must be submitted no later than midday three working days before the meeting and are done so via this link: Public Question Form
note, anyone submitting public questions via email will be referred
to the link above.
If you do not receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your question by the deadline for submission, please telephone the relevant Committee Services Officer to confirm we have received your form. Their contact details can be found further down this page, or email email@example.com.
A member of the public may speak on up to two non-procedural items on any agenda if notice has been given no later than midday three working days before themeeting. No speech should exceed three minutes. Please give notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your statement by the deadline for submission, please telephone the relevant Committee Services Officer to confirm we have received your email. Their contact details can be found further down this page.
Petitions may be presented to the Board if provided to Democratic and Member Services no later than 10 working days before the meeting, at the discretion of the Chair. The person presenting the petition will be allowed to address the meeting briefly (not exceeding three minute) to outline the aims of the petition. The Chair will refer the matter to another appropriate body of the Council within whose terms of reference it falls without discussion, unless a relevant item appears elsewhere on the Agenda. If a petition contains more than 5,000 signatures, it will be debated at a subsequent meeting of Council for up to 15 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair.
For further information about how we use the personal data of individuals speaking at Council and Committee meetings, please see the following document: Document Data Protection Protocol for Public Speakers at Committees | Wirral Council
- Councillor Jean Robinson (Chair)
- Councillor Janette Williamson
- Councillor Sue Powell-Wilde
- Councillor Jeff Green
- Councillor Amanda Onwuemene
- Simon Banks Chief Officer, Wirral CCG
- Paul Satoor Chief Executive Wirral Council
- Dave Bradburn
- Graham Hodkinson Director of Care and Health
- Simone White Director of Children, Families and Education
- Karen Prior Chief Officer, Healthwatch Wirral
- Janelle Holmes CEO Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Karen Howell CEO, Wirral Community NHS Trust
- Tim Welch
- Liz Bishop CEO, Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- David Hughes
- Mark Thomas Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service
- Louise Healey Jobcentre Plus
- Matthew Moscrop
- Rachel Bennett (Co-Optee)
- Patsy Crocker (Co-Optee)
- Michael Brown (Co-Optee) Chair, Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Mark Armstrong (Co-Optee)
- Libby Eastley (Co-Optee)
- Isla Wilson (Co-Optee)
- Sue Higginson (Co-Optee) Principal, Wirral Met College
- Sir David Henshaw (Co-Optee) Chair, Wirral University Teaching (WUTH) Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Abel Adegoke (Co-Optee) Chair, Primary Care Council
- Mike Jones (Committee Officer)
- Christine Morley (Committee Officer)
- Vicki Shaw (Committee Officer)
Support officer: Mike Jones, Principal Democratic Services Officer. Tel: 0151 691 8363 Email: email@example.com