Health and Wellbeing Board
Purpose of committee
This statutory committee is established under the Health and Social Care Act 2012 to act as a partnership forum in which key leaders from the local health and care system could work together to improve the health and wellbeing of their local population.
Wirral Council is fully committed to equalities and our obligations under The Equality Act 2010 and Public Sector Equality Duty.
We encourage people who have a protected characteristic to participate in public meetings and in the democratic process. If you have any adjustments that would help you attend or participate at this meeting, please let us know as soon as possible and we would be happy to facilitate where possible. Please contact email@example.com.
Notice for public questions must be put in writing to the Monitoring Officer no later than midday three working days before the meeting and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your question by the deadline for submission, please telephone the relevant Committee Services Officer to confirm we have received your email. Their contact details can be found further down this page
A member of the public may speak on up to two non-procedural items on any agenda if notice has been given no later than midday three working days before themeeting. No speech should exceed three minutes. Please give notice to email@example.com
If you do not receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your statement by the deadline for submission, please telephone the relevant Committee Services Officer to confirm we have received your email. Their contact details can be found further down this page.
Petitions may be presented to the Committee. The person presenting the petition will be allowed to address the meeting briefly (not exceeding one minute) to outline the aims of the petition. The Chair will refer the matter to another appropriate body of the Council within whose terms of reference it falls without discussion, unless a relevant item appears elsewhere on the Agenda. Please give notice of petitions to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting.
For further information about how we use the personal data of individuals speaking at Council and Committee meetings, please see the following document: Document Data Protection Protocol for Public Speakers at Committees | Wirral Council
- Isla Wilson
- Councillor Yvonne Nolan (Chair)
- Councillor Janette Williamson
- Councillor Tom Anderson
- Councillor Phil Gilchrist
- Paul Satoor Chief Executive Wirral Council
- Julie Webster Director of Public Health
- Graham Hodkinson Director of Care and Health
- Simone White Director of Children, Families and Education
- Dr Paula Cowan Chair, NHS Wirral CCG
- Simon Banks Chief Officer, Wirral CCG
- Karen Prior Chief Officer, Healthwatch Wirral
- Nicola Allen Head of Medical Directorate, NHS England
- Alan Evans Director of Regeneration and Place
- Warren Ward Director, Community Action Wirral
- Janelle Holmes CEO Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Karen Howell CEO, Wirral Community NHS Trust
- Tim Welch
- Liz Bishop CEO, Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- Mark Thomas Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service
- Martin Earl (Superintendent) Merseyside Police
- Louise Healey Jobcentre Plus
- Michael Brown (Co-Optee) Chair, Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Sue Higginson (Co-Optee) Principal, Wirral Met College
- Sir David Henshaw (Co-Optee) Chair, Wirral University Teaching (WUTH) Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Abel Adegoke (Co-Optee) Chair, Primary Care Council
Support officer: Dan Sharples, Democracy Business Manager. Tel: 0151 666 3791 Email: email@example.com