Councillor Julie McManus
Title: Chair of Pensions Committee
Ward: Bidston and St. James
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
Councillor surgeries are held on the second weekend of each month (except in August) as follows:
FRIDAY 6.00 to 7.00 pm at St. James Centre, 344 Laird St. CH41 7AL.
SATURDAY 10.00 to 11.00 am at Beechwood Library, 8 Beechwood Drive CH43 7ZU.
No appointment necessary.
During the current Coronavirus crisis, your Local Councillors will not be able to meet you at the normal venues. However, should you wish to contact one of your Councillors, please email or ring on the details shown, at any reasonable time. Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.
c/o Wallasey Town Hall
Mobile: 0754 902 2697
Download Councillor Julie McManus contact details as VCard
- Adult Social Care and Public Health Committee
- Joint Strategic Commissioning Board
- Pensions Committee
Terms of Office
- 05/05/2016 - 06/05/2021
- 06/05/2021 - 04/05/2023
- 05/05/2023 - 11/05/2027
Appointments to outside bodies
- Bidston Conservation Area Advisory Committee
- Gautby Road Play & Community Centre Joint Management Committee (Bidston & St James Ward Councillors)
- Wirral Holdings Ltd
- Wirral University Teaching Hospital Foundation Trust - Governors