Councillor Julie McManus
Title: Cabinet Member Community Services
Ward: Bidston and St. James
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
Councillor surgeries are held on the second weekend of each month (except in August) as follows:
FRIDAY 6.00 to 7.00 pm at St. James Centre, 344 Laird St. CH41 7AL.
SATURDAY 10.00 to 11.00 am at Beechwood Library, 8 Beechwood Drive CH43 7ZU.
No appointment necessary.
During the current Coronavirus crisis, your Local Councillors will not be able to meet you at the normal venues. However, should you wish to contact one of your Councillors, please email or ring on the details shown, at any reasonable time. Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.
c/o Wallasey Town Hall
Mobile: 0754 902 2697
- Joint Strategic Commissioning Board
- Wirral & Cheshire West and Chester Joint Health Scrutiny Committee (Chair)
Term of Office
- 05/05/2016 - 06/05/2021
Appointments to outside bodies
- Bidston Conservation Area Advisory Committee
- Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- Gautby Road Play & Community Centre Joint Management Committee (Bidston & St James Ward Councillors)
- Liverpool Airport Consultative Committee
- Local Government Association Coastal Issues Special Interest Group
- National Parking Adjudication Service Joint Committee (PATROL)