Councillor Brian Kenny
Ward: Bidston and St. James
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
Councillor surgeries are held on the second weekend of each month (except in August) as follows:
FRIDAY 6.00 to 7.00 pm at St. James Centre, 344 Laird St. CH41 7AL.
SATURDAY 10.00 to 11.00 am at Beechwood Library, 8 Beechwood Drive CH43 7ZU.
No appointment necessary.
During the current Coronavirus crisis, your Local Councillors will not be able to meet you at the normal venues. However, should you wish to contact one of your Councillors, please email or ring on the details shown, at any reasonable time. Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.
c/o Wallasey Town Hall
Phone: 0151 638 5488
- Pensions Committee
- Planning Committee
- Strategic Applications Sub-Committee
- Strategic Planning Sub Committee
- Tourism, Communities, Culture & Leisure Committee
Terms of Office
- 04/05/2006 - 06/05/2010
- 06/05/2010 - 01/05/2014
- 07/05/2015 - 02/05/2019
- 03/05/2019 - 04/05/2023
Appointments to outside bodies
- Charing Cross Play Youth and Community Centre Joint Management Committee
- Clifton Park Conservation Area Advisory Committee
- Gautby Road Play & Community Centre Joint Management Committee (Bidston & St James Ward Councillors)
- Merseyside Fire and Rescue Authority
- North Birkenhead Development Trust (Director)
Previous terms of office for Birkenhead and Tranmere Ward –
04/05/2006 – 06/05/2010
06/05/2010 – 22/05/2014